Toncescu și Asociații SPARL – KPMG Legal is the Romanian law firm affiliated with KPMG in Romania having a young, dynamic and innovative team member of KPMG Law global network and which differentiates in the market by the offering of legal services as part of complete solutions together with KPMG specialists and experts, by using technology for ensuring efficiency and by the quality of its services.
We want to further grow and consolidate our team with lawyers understanding the current developments, challenges and expectations and willing to grow and evolve in a context offering access to local and international knowledge and expertise and in a culture focused on development, learning and collaboration.
What are we looking for?
We are currently seeking an Experienced lawyer to join our Technology, IP and Data Privacy team in Bucharest office with:
- At least 5 years of professional experience with focus on Technology, IP and Data Privacy;
- Additional expertise in other fields of law (e.g. regulatory and compliance) will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English (good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
- Completed Romanian legal studies (top Law faculties are preferred, international study experience is welcomed);
- Member of the Bucharest Bar;
- Proactive attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical ability, excellent research, legal drafting and verbal communication skills and a commitment to client service;
- Team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
What do we offer?
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements;
- Dynamic and supportive work environment;
- An innovative and international working environment with high profile mandates;
- The opportunity to work closely with other practice groups on a domestic and cross-border basis;
- Continuous coaching & mentorship;
- Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.